Installing New Lifts in Glasgow and Throughout Scotland
Clyde Valley Lifts Ltd. is a Private Limited Company formed and registered in Scotland in 1998.
We offer a complete range of new lift equipment with a wide and varied selection of finishes all of which are designed to meet with the required standard EN 81: 20 /50 and The Lift Regulations 2016 inclusive of the following standards where specified.
- BS EN 81-21 (new lifts in existing buildings)
- BS EN 81-28 (remote alarms)
- BS EN 81-58 (landing door fire resistance test)
- BS EN 81-70 (accessibility to lifts)
- BS EN 81-71 (vandal resistant)
- BS EN 81-72 (firefighters lift)
- BS EN 81-73 (fire recall of lifts)
- BS EN 81- 41 (Vertical Lifting Platforms)
- BS EN 81 -3 (Electric & Hydraulic Service Lifts)
Our installation teams have all the expertise necessary to engage in every aspect of lift installation works. We are members of LEIA the lift and escalator association and are accredited to ISO 9001: 2015 in accordance with the Lifts Directive 2014/33/EU
As well as providing Machine-Room-Less (MRL) lifts, Goods lifts and Vertical platform lifts in new buildings we have considerable experience in the installation of new lifts within existing buildings allowing us to offer sound and cost effective engineering solutions to the often-difficult building constraints
Clyde Valley Lifts are one of a few independent lift companies in Scotland who have a wealth of experience in managing all types of installations from single simplex lifts up to five car groups. Our experience in the provision and installation of lifts extends across both the public and private sectors inclusive of the following customer examples:
- The Construction Industry Across Scotland & Northern England
- NHS Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Council Buildings & Multi Storey Tower Blocks
- Housing Associations & Community Hubs
- Residential & Private Housing Developments
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Many more
As an independent lift company, we are extremely flexible in the range of lifts we can offer to our clients. We are not constrained by one single supplier as we are partners with numerous lift manufactures across Europe. This capability enables us to meet all of your requirements whilst at the same time often more importantly achieving best value.
If you are considering a new lift then our lift sales department would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in touch for some free advice and a no obligation quote.